Guidelines for photoshooters
- Although no sign-up is required to photograph, always ask cosplayers before taking pictures.
- Make sure you have the cosplayer’s permission if you are going to upload photos.
- Excessively large cameras and accessories are restricted.
- Recording movies is restricted. (It’s OK to record movies of your children, but make sure there’s nobody behind it.)
- NO stalking.
- Please don’t talk too much to your favorite cosplayers. You may not be the only one who would like to do so.
- Inappropriate photos or activities can be removed by staff.