Guidelines for cosplayers
Costume, prop and makeup
- DO NOT dress up before getting in. Use the designated changing room.
If you need to dress up before arrival for particular reasons, please contact us then we will issue your guest pass it it is acceptable.
- Bathrooms are NOT for making-up or dressing-up.
- Cosquerade will not be responsible for your belongings. Watch your belongings at all times.
- Mirrors are not provided in the changing rooms. Please bring your own if you need.
- Keep clean the properties. Be careful especially when you dress up.
- Paint sprays or excessive cosmetics that may harm properties or others are prohibited.
- Be fully and appropriately clothed. AVOID too much exposure.
- If you are male and would like to wear women’s clothes, make sure you look like a woman. (Shave your body hair, put on a wig, etc)
- Dangerous props (e.g. guns, swords, etc) and performances that may harm properties or others are restricted.
- Antisocial costumes, existing military clothing and other costumes (including replicas) of public officers are prohibited.
- Iaapropreate costumes can be terminated by staff.
*Please ask staff if you are unsure whether your costumes and props are OK. Staff will give them “accepted” stickers.
Photoshoot and performance
- DO NOT enter restricted areas or harm properties.
- DO NOT climb trees, fences or walls.
- Sexual performances including bodily contact are prohibited.
- NO photoshoots in the changing room.
- DO NOT be in a costume outside designated cosplay area.
- DO NOT make too much noise.
- Inappropriate performances can be terminated by staff.